Today marks the 2 year anniversary ("Heartiversary" as us heart patients call it) of my heart surgery. Two years ago, I had a failing heart. What a busy two years it has been recovering from a nearly 20-year ordeal of a slowly disfunctioning heart!! Instead of writing my story - again - I would just like to refer you to my heart blog where you can read about the miracle of my heart here.
September 12th is a 5K Run/1K Walk for our Heart Family. Although this year I am a bit tired and rundown, and will only be walking the 1K instead of running the 5K that I did last year, I will still go and participate as an adult CHD survivor. I am a Heart Warrior, grateful to God for giving me another chance at life!! Today I will celebrate that life in ways that bring me closer to Him.
Celebrating Life,
Mama Dragon

No comments:
Post a Comment